Specifically, today’s exemptions include the following:
- Permission for cell phone owners to break access controls on their phones in order to switch wireless carriers or “jailbreak” their device
- Permission to break technical protections on video games to investigate or correct security flaws
- Permission for college professors, film students and documentary filmmakers to break copy-protection measures on DVDs so they can embed clips for educational purposes, criticism, commentary and noncommercial videos
- Permission to enable an e-book’s read-aloud function or use a screen reader with the e-book, even when built-in access controls prevent this
- Permission for computer owners to bypass the need for external security devices called dongles if the dongle no longer works and cannot be replaced
Даже если вам запретили “слушать” книги - ломайте защиту.
Приятно, когда здравый смысл побеждает.